These diamonds from cardboard can be made from glittering paper and can be used for many occasions, as well as cor Christmas decoration :-)!
These diamonds can be also used as Christmas toys, as small gift boxes and etc. :-).
I prepared a pattern that you can download (link below) and print out. I used heavier paper for printing (160 grams paper) and cut it.
What do you need:
– Printer and suitable paper in the colors that you like
– Double-sided adhesive tape or paper glue
1. Print this pattern. It is in actual size, paper size A4. Just make sure before printing that in your printer settings the option for “Actual size” is chosen. This way the pattern will be the same size as mine. But if you want you can scale the pattern as much as you like to.
Cut the diamonds. Fold the lines with the help of a ruler. If you have other craft tools .
If you prefer to, here is the pattern in .jpg
2. Cut around 30 cm or around 12″ of ribbon and make a knot. Put the knot at the top edge like so:
Use glue or double-sided adhesive tape to fix the ribbon place.
3. And voila – the diamond is ready 🙂