This post is for very very quick textile tulips! You can find the pattern below :-).
Here is how the ready tulips look like and how I made them.
– Small piece of fabric, I used cotton fabric (polka dots or other small pattern will work well), around least 15 cm (6″)
– Green felt for the leaves
– Fluffy filling for the upper tulip part, I use silicone granules
– Thin wooden sticks
– Scissors, needle and thread and hod glue gun
– The printed pattern from here, it is in actual size, А4 paper. Make sure that in the printer settings window the option for “Actual size” is selected.
1. Cut two pieces for the upper part of the tulip
2. Make a stitch as shown on the photo, using 0,5 см (around 0.3″ seam allowance) and leave around 1,5 см (around 0.5″) at the bottom for bringing the right side pf the tulip out as well as fill it with the fluffy filling
3. Bring out the right side of the tulip and fill it with silicone granules. Put the wooden stick on place and close the bottom of the tulip textile blossom with needle and thread. I also use hot glue gun at this stage to make sure that the textile is fixed to the wooden stick properly and firmly.
4. Cut the leaf and use hot glue gun to place it onto the wooden stick as well.
5. And the tulip is ready!
I hope you like it!
This post is also available in: Bulgarian